September 15, 2010

visitors

picnikfile_o48HxI





Dawn (of handmadelove fame) and some of her friends came over to my house on the weekend - for cups of tea and coffee, some TV & a quick ride on the swing set. Aren't they the cutest?! & they brought delicious homemade cakes too... such dreamboats! Even the dogs were in love. Dawn was even brave enough to trust me with her big fancy dSLR. I.. I dont think I'd ever even touched one before. They are so scary! And confusing! Anyway, there's some of those pictures on Dawn's blog here and here, if your interested!? Poppy even makes an appearance. Hurray!

23 comments:

  1. Ha! these things are amazingly awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a fantastically peculiar set of photographs. I love them! I do miss that Tetley branding...

    ReplyDelete
  3. her work is so amazing! these are great photos, especially the tetley reading the paper haha

    ReplyDelete
  4. These photos made me laugh first thing this morning! Thank you so much Jacinta! : )

    ReplyDelete
  5. lucky You having such AMAZING Visitors !! i love dawn's work -nice to see your take on things

    ReplyDelete
  6. i just stumbled upon your blog, i love your photos!

    Leah

    ReplyDelete
  7. :D What is going on here? These are great.

    ReplyDelete
  8. hahahah, these are cracking me up! Alsa, making me feel all warm and Aussie inside! Just adorable. The Tetley looks so lonely at the table ... tea for one.

    Love it. This seriously needs to be seen on the side of busses!

    ReplyDelete
  9. these pictures are great! cracked me up :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. AHAHAHA wtf.
    Awesome - this should be a tv ad.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gee those comestibles certainly made themselves at home, didn't they. So cool.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails